Saturday, August 13, 2011

Update 8/13/2011

Hey all,
Making a late post here. I am pretty much exhausted from last nights 12hr shift and am now home. I'm hoping to catch some sleep before I go back in this afternoon. So let's just say I had a 330 pound drunk/cracked out guy that just wouldn't cooperate. Actually, now that I think, about it had a quite a few drunk or otherwise intoxicated patients yelling for no reason. Basically a crazy night. So that's all for now! I'll post something tomorrow morning.

9 comments:

  1. Hang in there, you do a great service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats sounds like a tough job, much respect for doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a pretty tough job to me, keep at it! following

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to you for doing a job like that :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah drunk people, the businessmen of the night. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun but tiring day =3

    Hope you get some good sleep !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, really sounds like a fun-tiring day =P
    I like it, haha, nice dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fine that you post late. As long as you post, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! 12 Hour shift? I thought I had it rough.

    ReplyDelete